What are the best social media tools to keep my biz visible?
Feeling like there are just so many scheduling apps out there, and don’t know where to start? Don’t you think that having 1 scheduling app is enough? Well, we agree, but in today’s episode, we will tell you why that just isn’t the case.You need to have multiple scheduling apps to keep the algorithms happy, and keep your content in front of your audience. Click To Tweet
Our top 5 tools for social media
- IFTTT (If This Then That): With this software, you can set up all sorts of “recipes” to push your social media around to all the platforms! From twitter to Instagram, to Facebook to Pinterest. If there is a social media app, you can create it! You can also publish recipes (or formulas) for blogging, home security, and all sorts of other things! There is a market place where users create all sorts of different formulas, so you are bound to find ones that work for you.
- Tailwind: This is a great tool to get your pins repinnned. You can join a pod, and all of your pins get repinned throughout the day. If you are using Pinterest as your main source of traffic, you should definitely look into Tailwind.
- Latergram: Latergram helps you schedule all your Instagram posts in advance, while also being able to see the layout in advance. It’s probably the #1 Insta scheduler. The free version sends you a reminder to post your scheduled post, and the paid version does it for you!
- FB Scheduler– Although it’s an extra step, FB prefers and shows your scheduled posts more when you schedule them through their platform. Because let’s face it- Facebook loves Facebook.
- Google Drive: So this isn’t a scheduling app, but it’s a life saver! Say you forgot to post something, and you’re out and about. Google drive is there for you. I’ve even written blog posts on my phone, and pulled links and images straight from Google Drive to make that happen. Sometimes being plugged in is a good thing! Blog post while your daughter is at gymnastic class? Sure. Google Drive to the rescue!
So there you have it! A short, sweet list of our favorite tools to help our social media working, even when we are not.
Did you know we go live every single Wednesday? This Wednesday, we will be going live at 11:30am EST, to answer all your questions about social media scheduling. If your looking for a small, intimate community, where your voice will be heard, join us! Our community is full of newpreneurs just like you, asking all the right questions about how to start a legit biz and we want you in there!!! Join the community here!
Are you ready to Launch Your Biz? We’ve compiled our most essential, short list of tools that we use to keep our business running, instead of letting our business run us! From automation, to client management, to branding, this is the ultimate list to keep your business thriving! Grab yours here!
Until next time, Wilds. Go chase those dreams! You’ve got this.
Alicia + Emily